Saga is a collaborative workspace that enables you to harness the power of your information like never before. It does this by making it easier to search, suggest, and cross-reference. It helps you make sense of your knowledge – notes, docs, and tasks, and even integrates with your favorite tools.
Over time Saga becomes your single source of truth. So whether you're trying to remember a formula from a note you took 3 years ago or are updating a company police across an entire knowledge base, Saga makes it easy.
How is Saga different?
- Simple to use – Saga's clean user interface lets you focus on just what you need.
- Fast – Saga is one of the most responsive text editors on the market. Writing and navigating feels blazingly fast.
- Instant search – Find what you need and navigate to it in an instant.
- Connects your knowledge – With Saga you can easily create and discover links in your knowledge.
- Collaborative – Saga was build for flawless collaboration from the ground up.
- Integrates with your favorite tools – Instead of replacing what already works for you, the app integrates with your favorite tools.
What is Saga good for?
Saga is built to help you be productive both when:
- jotting down a quick personal note and also
- when crafting longer documents together with your team.
It's particularly useful for connecting different concepts related to a topic or project and when you want to navigate between them quickly. It's great for personal use and for team collaboration.
The main benefit of Saga is how easy it is to connect your knowledge and navigate through it. With fast search, intuitive linking, a powerful autocomplete menu, and instant referencing, you can discover relevant information about what you are doing, even without thinking about it.
With Saga you can always see the big picture. It's like having your own Wikipedia automatically built in real-time, from your knowledge.
Join us on Slack and Discord!
Join our Slack and Discord communities for feature requests, support queries, or to say hi.