Who we are
At Saga, we make people more productive and help them focus on the essential parts of their work. We believe that information we create and read should be effortless to find.
We keep on increasing the number of tools we use daily to share and store information, and information itself becomes more complex and challenging to untangle. Yet, no tool really helps us find the thread to connect the dots.
Saga is different by providing teams the eagle's eye view they need to inform their decisions at a glance. We believe in a future where Saga can exponentially increase the output of any knowledge worker or team while keeping the experience as simple and polished as it can be.
What we offer
- We're at the start of a sky-rocketing journey. You will join us at a stage where any decision will be impactful for the future of the entire company. We released our product in beta and iterated with thousands of early users and teams who joined our community.
We are working towards releasing Saga for the general public, releasing more integrations with external tools, and growing our community of supporters from the ground up.
- We are fully remote and can hire anywhere. We envision a workplace where individual contributions can come from anywhere on the planet, regardless of geographical location or time zone, an environment fully supportive of everybody’s needs.
- Inclusivity and diversity. Being remote means being able to hire and work with people from any background, anywhere. We aim to create a workplace where diversity and inclusivity come first, as every view and opinion makes the company stronger and more robust.
- Transparent communication. We use always-on video calls to collaborate during work hours. Nonetheless, we fall back to written communication to give everyone the ability to focus or be off depending on their needs. We keep track of every decision we make and share everything transparently with any company member.
- Flexible working hours. We believe that everyone should contribute the amount of time they feel comfortable with during any workday. We all log in and log out at around the same time to collaborate, but you can feel free to work less or more depending on your needs.
- Users first. Every member of our company has direct access to user feedback, the only force that moves any decision we make. We value quality over quantity and shared responsibility over individual ownership.
- Modern stack. Saga is build on a modern stack of frontend and backend technologies and state of the art collaboration tech. We also use modern and delightful software products to communicate and build Saga.
- We will treat you well. A generous, competitive salary, equity, and any office equipment you might need. We provide 25 days of paid-time-off yearly, plus national holidays. Every few months, we organize team retreats in beautiful locations around the world.
The goal of the application process is to understand what it feels like to work together on a day-to-day basis. It’s important for you and for us. The process is simple and straightforward:
- Send us an email. Tell us what makes you excited about working on the problems we are tackling. No matter where you come from or what your background is, we want to hear from you!
- Intro call. We’ll have a friendly chat to get to know each other. We want to show you a bit of our company culture and vision, and understand what drives you and how we can be successful together.
- Technical interview. We want to understand your skills and how they fit the team and position you applied for. We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of every framework or process we use. We prefer doers and an attitude for learning, that’s all we need.
- Work with us on a task. You will spend one paid day helping us with tasks that will be relevant to your position. It’s your and our chance to have a full grasp of what it means to collaborate together.
- We send you an offer. We’ll send you an offer and if you accept it, we’ll welcome you to the team - congrats!
Diversity and inclusion
We think diversity makes any company the best company it can be. We believe different backgrounds mean different points of view that can make us stronger and more robust as a company. We welcome people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. We all live in different countries, speak different languages, have been or still are immigrants ourselves. We all had unorthodox careers, before starting Saga.
No matter where you come from or what your background is, we want to hear from you!
If you have any disability that might impact the interview process, please let us know if there’s any way we can make it better for you!
We don't have open positions at the moment.
If you believe our mission is your mission, but there isn’t an open position for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, tell us why you want to work with us and include any information you might want to share with us.