The way you write your prompt is key to obtain the output you want from Saga AI.
Here are a 4 common attributes of effective prompts. Keep in mind that Saga AI is conversation-based — hence you can continue asking it to refine the output until it suits you!
- Precise: Begin with a clear output in mind. What do you want Saga AI to write for you? Avoid vague or general prompts that can lead to a wide range of responses.
- Focused: Make sure your prompt is easy to understand and doesn't leave room for confusion. It's best to use simple language and avoid using jargon or overly complicated terms.
- Contextualized: As much as you can, including any relevant information, words to use, or preferences such as length or tone.
- Give examples: It's useful if you could give an example of the expected output. This helps when the output has a prefedined structure.
- Switch "Draft as email summary" to "Turn this user interview into a summary email from Alex to Sylvia, in a casual tone. Shorten context and highlight the main takeaways as bullet points".
- Instead of "What are the best surf spots in Hawaii?", precise "What are the best surf spots in Hawaii in September, with the most consistent swell and waves up to 5 feet?"
- Rewrite "Brainstorm ideas for a drop-shipping clothing business" as "Generate ideas about a drop-shipping clothing business. Create a step-by-step roadmap for launching with unique marketing strategies that will reach the target audience: South-East Asian women between 25-40 years old."
Share your best prompts with us
Your prompts will improve as you keep using Saga AI. Join our Discord server to share them with our community, so that others can learn from them and our team continues to meet your needs!