📷️ Image Upload
- Saga is getting colorful, just type /image anywhere in the editor to embed an image
- You can either embed an image from a URL...
- or upload one from your local files
- You can also resize and align the image in the page!
📎 Import & Export to Markdown
- Saga is open, and you will always be able to archive your work and import your work from other tools.
- To export a page as a Markdown file, click on the ••• button in the top right corner of your page and then click on Export Page.
- To import a page, simply drag and drop your text or Markdown files into your space. Alternatively, click on the ⬇️ button next to your space name in the left sidebar and then click on Import Pages.
⚡ Performance Update & Quality of Life
- Automatic linking now loads instantly in large spaces
- Improved writing speed in large spaces
- New code blocks, synced with CodeSandbox
- Improved numbered lists
- Improved drag and drop of nested blocks
- Improved menu handling when pressing Escape in the editor
- Improved search for pages that begin with an emoji in their title
- Content references blocks inside pages now update again in real-time