- You can now create aliases for any page, yay!
- Aliases are alternative names that will be used to auto-link the page across your Space
- To add an alias, hover over the page title and click on the + Alias placeholder
- An alias will appear below the title. To remove it, click on it and the Alias menu will appear.
Automatic Reference Updates
- So what if you need to change a page's title, but don't want to lose all your precious references?
- Easy: edit the title, and Saga will tell you how many references are affected...
- ...and you will have a chance to update all the references you want, with a click!
- You can now drag and drop any reference from the reference panel, into the editor
- If a reference is particularly long, Saga will show you a preview, which you can expand
- Reference embeddings sync automatically to their source, if you update the page where they come from, they will update
- If the source block or page doesn't exist anymore, the reference will be kept in its last version!
Quality of Life & Bug-Fixes
- We now have a feedback page where you can let us know about feature requests and bug reports, click on the (?) menu in the bottom right and then on Send Feedback
- Typing performance improvement on long pages!
- Find a useful Word count in Properties and in the Pages table, for any page!
- Preview the number of references even when the reference panel is closed
- You now have the Created/Updated field in every table
- Restyled the page preview while hovering links to better match the source page
- Shortcuts for h1, h2, h3, and todo in the @ autocomplete menu
- Better tooltips
- Improved UX of nested collections in sidebar
- Fixed support for Cyrillic
- Fixed mobile sidebar & search
- Fixed bugs on public spaces
- Fixed automatic number update for numbered lists
- Fixed editor related bugs